Thinking of using CRISPR but not quite sure where to start or how to get the best results?
CRISPR has revolutionized the field of genome editing, providing a high level of efficiency and precision when targeting the genomes of a vast array of cell types and organisms. The applications around CRISPR are widespread; spanning drug discovery, agriculture, gene therapy and beyond.
If you have never used CRISPR, this is all sure to be a little daunting. How does one get started with CRISPR? What’s the best type of RNA to use? There’s got to be a way to optimize efficiency, right?
Join us on Wednesday 9th November 2016, at 11am PST to listen to this exclusive live webinar with Synthego’s very own Head of Synthetic Biology, Kevin Holden PhD. We will talk you through the basics of CRISPR genome editing, explain how and why our CRISPR products could save you time and money, and share our secrets to gaining unprecedented levels of efficiency.
We’ll explore the recent advancements that have made genome editing with Synthego’s CRISPR products more cost effective and easier to use than ever, whilst boosting efficiencies and increasing consistency.
Ready to get started with CRISPR? See you November 9th!
Tune into our webinar on to learn:
- How to confidently and successfully run experiments using CRISPR
- The differences between, and advantages of using, synthetic RNA compared to plasmid and IVT approaches
- How it’s possible to achieve 90% efficiency when working with CRISPR
- What results our customers, collaborators and researchers are getting with Synthego guide RNA products
- We’ll also be on hand at the end to answer any questions you have